IT Support Graduate
eContact Services Ltd is a dynamic and evolving telemarketing company, based in Glasgow and Lanark. We conduct outbound telemarketing campaigns on behalf of both small and large companies within the Telecommunications and Broadcasting sectors.
Our services include:
- Lead generation for UK & overseas companies
- Appointment Setting at Trade show events
- Audience generation for seminars, within business sectors
- Data building within UK and International companies
As part of our plans to grow the business, we are looking to hire a talented and technically minded IT graduate to help us with the roll-out and implementation of our business transformation plans. Principally, this role will see you providing timely and quality IT support for our recently opened Glasgow office.
- Develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the IT requirements for the Glasgow office
- Gain an understanding of our sales and marketing pipeline process, making improvements where appropriate and ensure that our IT systems and processes are appropriate for what we need now and in the future
- Work closely with our sales and marketing team to develop an understanding of their IT requirements to deliver their tasks as effectively as possible
- Any other general IT tasks, hardware and software related
This is a vital role for us as we grow the business from our new Glasgow base. You will have great technical and practical knowledge and be able to juggle tasks on a daily and sometimes hourly basis. We are looking for initiative and commitment and we are always open to ideas and suggestions for doing things differently. If there is better way, we will adopt it and you can be key to initiating that change.
- Technical knowledge relating to SharePoint, MS Outlook and OWA
- Experience of working with CRM systems – preferably administering and creating reports
- Knowledge of email marketing programmes
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience of a fast-moving customer service environment
- Excellent personal management skills
- Can multi-task with confidence
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines
- Structures programming skills – in modern environments, such as C#, Java
- A second language
- Python experience
What we offer:
- As well as a very competitive starting salary, we also offer excellent employee-focused benefits as well as the opportunity to earn a generous bonus, subject to targets being met
- Our standard hours are 8.30 – 5pm – Mon-Fri
- Location would be Glasgow City Centre
We are at the beginning of a really exciting phase in our plans for growth and we would love to hear from you if you think you can help us on our journey.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch. Thanks.
“Having decided to move to eContact Services to help me with the next step in my career, I certainly made a good choice. From day one until my last day, the people treated me in the warmest way possible and gave me help and support whenever it was needed. It made for a very professional and healthy working environment. It was an experience of constant learning which enabled me to improve my communication skills, gain an understanding of the Telco industry and to be more confident in making calls and being part of client campaigns.
I cannot forget to mention the help from our mentor Tracy. She was always available and was a great help on a professional and personal level“
Francisco Silva – Telemarketing Intern
eContact Services are telecoms industry relationship builders. We cultivate real relationships with your potential buyers before we hand a lead over to your sales team. Wherever you are in the world, we can help your business.