A great place to work...
eContact Services Ltd is a dynamic and evolving telemarketing company, based in Glasgow and Lanark. We conduct outbound telemarketing campaigns on behalf of both small and large companies within the Telecommunications and Broadcasting sectors.
Our services include:
- Lead generation for UK & overseas companies
- Appointment Setting at Trade show events
- Audience generation for seminars, within business sectors
- Data building within UK and International companies
The main function of the role is to participate in client campaigns and contribute to personal and group targets. Many of our client’s prospects are global network operators e.g. Vodafone, Orange, 3 etc in different countries, so there is the potential to use any language skills you may possess.
- Calling our client’s prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialling systems, and other telecommunications technologies as are available or are in use
- Discussing products and services by following a prepared script
- Arranging conference calls, meetings and attendance at client events
- Reporting on daily/weekly and monthly activity in line with campaign requirements
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Outbound calling generating sales leads, working towards a campaign specific target
- Entering accurate call information into the Excel spreadsheets
- Compiling accurate daily reports of activity & results
Ideally, you should be an experienced sales, outbound telesales or telemarketing agent, preferably with B2B telesales experience. The minimum requirement for this role is to have experience of a customer service environment.
- Excellent PC skills and experience with Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Can type at speed
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience of a fast-moving customer service environment
- Excellent personal management skills
- Sales and Target drive
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines
- A second language
- Call centre (outbound) sales experience
What we offer:
- As well as a very competitive starting salary, we also offer excellent employee-focused benefits as well as the opportunity to earn a generous bonus, subject to targets being met
- Our standard hours are 8.30 – 5pm – Mon-Fri
- Location would be Glasgow City Centre
We are at the beginning of a really exciting phase in our plans for growth and we would love to hear from you if you think you can help us on our journey.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch. Thanks.
“Having decided to move to eContact Services to help me with the next step in my career, I certainly made a good choice. From day one until my last day, the people treated me in the warmest way possible and gave me help and support whenever it was needed. It made for a very professional and healthy working environment. It was an experience of constant learning which enabled me to improve my communication skills, gain an understanding of the Telco industry and to be more confident in making calls and being part of client campaigns.
I cannot forget to mention the help from our mentor Tracy. She was always available and was a great help on a professional and personal level.“
Francisco Silva – Telemarketing Intern
eContact Services are telecoms industry relationship builders. We cultivate real relationships with your potential buyers before we hand a lead over to your sales team. Wherever you are in the world, we can help your business.